Friday, June 25, 2010

Are we allowed to carry makeup on flights? No liquid bottles but only compact cream foundations and lipstick.?

You can carry your makeup (including liquids) in your carryon. ALL liquids in your carryon must fit in a 1quart zip top bag and must be 3.4 ounces/100ml or less. You can read more about what is and is not allowed at http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>





Lip stick that's in a tube is not considered a liquid and does not need to be in the bag. If the compact is solid you should be ok too, however, you may want to put it in the zip top bag just to be safe.Are we allowed to carry makeup on flights? No liquid bottles but only compact cream foundations and lipstick.?
just to be safe I would put it in a ziplock bag... I went to FL with a small liquid lip gloss tube and I got pulled outta line and they wanted me to go through again if I wanted to keep it.... it took long the first time so I said ';toss it'; and medicine like Dayquil needs to be a bag too... trust me :oS


have a good flight :o)Are we allowed to carry makeup on flights? No liquid bottles but only compact cream foundations and lipstick.?
Yes, you can. However you will be required to seperate them into a plastic bag. check this site for updated security information: http://www.tsa.gov or this site:


http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2003583_pack-h鈥?/a>





Good luck with the trip!
at some airports, they let u carry liquid if it fits inside a certain sized ziploc bag (i saw it on a poster at an airport) im sure compact cream foundations and lipstick would fit in the ziploc bag but it really depends on the airport





oh yeah, and i think u can bring it if it's not in a carry-on bag





GOOD LUCK! =]
anything other than gels,hard perfumes
I think that should be fine. As long as its not liquidy.


they confiscating my hand sanitizer!!


grrr...


but I've brought lip balm so if its not liquid, it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting