Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeliner or mascara? Lipgloss or lipstick?

Mascara is better because it can do so much more than eye liner can. It can even do the same as eye liner! / Lip gloss because Lipstick is for colour only and makes your lips dry while gloss makes it shiny, colourful, and flavour-ful.Eyeliner or mascara? Lipgloss or lipstick?
lol ty





- MiiKA%26lt;3 Report Abuse
Eyeliner or mascara? Lipgloss or lipstick?
mascara and lip gloss a much even though i don't wear mascara it's really great (older sister lol)
mascara and lip gloss
Mascara and gloss. It takes less time to put on, and looks put together without being fussy.
eyeliner and lipgloss
I like mascara and eyeliner and I use lip gloss because lipstick makes my lips dry.
eyeliner, mascara , lipgloss
I would say no matter what, mascara. if you only have time for on thing, it should be mscara. lipgloss
I have blonde eyelashes and I depend on mascara to make me look as if I actually have eyelashes. I prefer a more natural look so lipgloss or a sheer similar colored lipstick. Lipgloss tends to look too shiny, so I either go without or I use the sheer lipcolor. I only wear eyeliner when I like someone or it is a special occasion to look really nice. I blend a pencil eyeliner in my eyelashes to make my lashes look thicker. I use liquid to go dramatic and create a really unique look.





As you can tell I love makeup and love helping people with it. My older sister and my mom had no clue about makeup or even what goes where until I explained it to them.
eyeliner and mascara, and lip gloss.
mascara and lipgloss
mascara, lipgloss





but if i could pick, i'd do eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss
mascara and lipgloss!
i perfer lipstick, %26amp; eyeliner
Eyeliner on bottom eye lid marscara thick on top, lipgloss because it is so much better for you and dosen't chap your lips
Mascara and lipgloss. Lipstick is too thick
mascara and lipgloss
MASCARA AND LIP GLOSS





i like to look as natural as possible by just bringing out the natural colors that god gave me





.
Mascara and lip gloss.
mascara(covergirl Lash exact)and Lip gloss(M.A.C lipglass) and a little blush too(Bobbi Brown)
mascara and lipgloss!
Both and lipgloss
Mascara and lipgloss %26lt;33
an eyeliner because it makes the shape of the eyes very beautiful(especially if you use ';cat look';) and colorless lipgloss ==%26gt; stunning!!!
Not everyone can wear eyeliner. Some people have sensative eyes which make it a challange wearing eyeliner. I personally wear all of them. I wear the eye liner to make eyes pop, and the mascara to accent the lashes. I wear the lipgloss on first. This makes the lipstick shinnier. Then I put on the lipgloss. I also use lipliner though.


I would suggest that you experiment around and see how/what you like best. It doesn't matter what others think-just you.


Goodluck, and have fun.


By the way, if you need some products.... I sell Avon.


Contact me at godsoldier74@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting