Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone know how lead could be in lipstick if it weren't an ingredient?

The spokesman said that it is a ';naturally occuring ingredient'; and I was wondering if anyone knew how that might be.





Thanks!Does anyone know how lead could be in lipstick if it weren't an ingredient?
lead finds its way in a lot of minerals, ores, etc.





These lead tests they are conducting are taking it down to super fine resolution. Totally unmeasurable without million-dollar mass-spectometers or electron microscopes.





I'm sure they could find cocaine or bird poop in lipstick if they looked hard enough.





It could also be a cross contamination where machines used to process the lipstick are shedding tiny particles of lead (not solid lead, but metal alloys that may contain lead).





Or, they could be full of shyt and are adding lead on purpose to help make brighter colors. The latter is probably the case.Does anyone know how lead could be in lipstick if it weren't an ingredient?
It's in the pigmentation! Naturally occurring my A**!!! They just want you to think you are safe well that's bull. Any amount of lead is harmful because it slowly builds in your body over time.





I contacted Bee-Luscious because that's the brand I use and they told me they use FDA approved pigments in their make-up so nothing has lead. I would suggest either calling all of the brands you use and just ask them. Just listen carefully because most of them either won't know or they will try and talk around it. Or just switch brands. Like I said Bee-Luscious don't have any lead and although it is more expensive I think it's worth it. Just my opinion.





That is what I like about Bee-Luscious they answered all my question straight forward with no double talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting