Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have blond hair and I want to know what color eyeshadow,lipstick,blush,eyeli鈥?and mascara?

would go with my fair skin and long blond hair and brown eyes I would prfer other colors than brown, also what kind of fun,play ful hair style should I do and how do I achieve the hair style any great hair style sites out here??I have blond hair and I want to know what color eyeshadow,lipstick,blush,eyeli鈥?and mascara?
This is a good web place for all you are looking for...


My daughter loves this place, hope you do as well:


http://painting.about.com/library/blface鈥?/a>I have blond hair and I want to know what color eyeshadow,lipstick,blush,eyeli鈥?and mascara?
black mascrara, and the rest depends on ur skin and eye color
I have blonde hair a fair to medium skin and I put on any color i feel like! It's all about putting the right colors together. I always get eye shadows that come with more then one color that way they are already in the same color family. i just play around till i find a look I like. As for the hair. I usually just wear mine straight but if you want something a little extra an easy here's what you do.





Dry your hair straight like normal





Get a 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch barrel curling iron





Pull hair of you hair up and section the bottom half into three or four sections (depending on how think your hair is) Take a section give it a little bit of hair spray (i like suave) and curl in under all the way up to your head. Do this with all the sections then give them a little extra hair spray. Pull them into a lose pony tail and bring down the top layers.





I usually separate the very top layer out and do sections of three but that's only if I have time.





Do the same thing with the middle layer.





And with the top section the hair from the back to the front. And curl them under.





Adding bobby pins give the look a more preppy. Down is more partyish.





Over all it doesn't take long and it's really cute!
shades that u like and a shades that Mach your clothes
So you asked for advice yesterday but apparently didn't like the advice you got? Why don't you just tell us what you want us to say and then that's what we'll say.
pinks and light blues would look gorgeous on u, since its summer, ponytails and short do's
With your eyeshadow, I would go with maybe a pale pink or a light shiny something
just put anythimg that u like. and u think that expresses your self. dont put to much makeup it just ruins ur face. GOOD LUCK
Natural colors and light toned eyeshadows, you just have to experiment with different tones and ask opinions of friends, there are loreal and garnier websites you may check out for hair styles. Lots of magazines also offer good tips, you might pick something out and take it to a salon and see that they can work with it.
For mascara if you have blonde hair generally use brown. It looks a lot more natural, which I prefer, without looking undone. And the rest is all up to skintone and personal preferance!
I am blond, I love to use natural colors, beiges, browns for my eyeshadows. black eye liner and mascara. I use a a toast color lipstick for everyday, but when i feel special and have a special even i use a deep red lipstick, my blush is a mauve blush. hair, just natural, smooth if straight and if you are blessed with curls, flaunt them!
The best way to find that out is to test all the colors that u like that is the only way you will know what goes well with your skin tone and hair color. You can do the same with hairstyles get a magazine on hair styles and go home and try them out or you can set up a free computer imaging consultation at a salon if they offer it and see what looks best on you regarding length, style, color, etc...
blue eyeshadow is suggested for brown eyes,


lilac eyeshadow goes for any skin tone,


if you want to make the whites of your eyes look whiter then use navy eyeshadow and use navy eyeliner on the outer corners of your eyes,


black eyeliner looks good with any eyeshadow,


pink or red lipstick could look good coated with a clear or nearly clear gloss,


silver or gold eyeshadow would make your brown eyes stand out.
use coal.. like the rocks
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting