Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good, cruelty-free lipstick?

I've been using Revlon Colorstay - which I LOVE as it keeps it's color all day and is even kissproof! But I know Revlon is not a cruelty free company. Now that I'm almost out of it... I'd rather replace it with something else. But I really want something that holds it's color all day (I don't mind using gloss to restore shine... as long as the color stays). Anyone have any suggestions???What is a good, cruelty-free lipstick?
Revlon doesn't test on animals though...but, Almay doesn't either...nor Avon.What is a good, cruelty-free lipstick?
burt's bees!!!





othermake up companies that don't test:





avon, almay, aveda, bath and body works, body shop, bumble and bumble, chanel, clarins, estee lauder, liz claiborne, MAC, origins, physicians formula, revlon, stila





that i know of! hopefully the list will grow!
Try Urban Decay they don't test on animals, they also have vegan friendly cosmetics. There saying on there boxes are ';We DON'T do animal testing. How could anyone?';
Try one of the Mary Kay products- nothing tested on animals. I find their 'creme' lipsticks to last a long time- don't know about the 'frosts'.





Hope this helps and your local MK lady will LOOOOVE you!


: )
The Body Shop sells cosmetics of all kinds, all of which are environmentally safe and cruelty free.





(thebodyshop.com or in large malls all over the US)
Mary Kay makes probably the best lipstick I have ever used and it stays all day. Avon is also good but it wears out some but not too much. Sephora is really good too and it's mineral based so it's healthy for you.
AVEDA!!!
My lipstick is incredibly cruel, so I can't recommend it. He tells me I'm fat, I'm ugly, and I dress like a whore. And he cheats on me. But he tells me he loves me and he's going to change, so I stay with him. I think I'll marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting