Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mascara or Lipstick ?

Speaking as a total Mascara Junkie (and not a help group in sight !!) kirst it has to be mascara. And then Lip Gloss NOT lipstick comes a close 2nd.Mascara or Lipstick ?
Mascara!!!Mascara or Lipstick ?
Lipstick....i wear contacts...
mascara
Both
Mascara!!
I have to have my lippy on so Lipstick I like the Loreal one best stays on all day lol
both
mascara i dont wear lipstick i wear lip gloss
mascara...never really did get into the lipstick stuff...tried, just wasn't for me..
Mascara
mascara
actually eye liner. i could go out w/o mascara or lipstick but not without eye liner. i look like i just woke up. ;-)
mascara.
Got to go with both! I am a girlie girl I love it all.
Mascara!
Mascara... I'm a lipgloss kind of girl.
Lipstick.
both because you cant leave the house with out a lil bit of both so like put some mascara on your top lashes and some clear lipstick or gloss on your lips and you can go.
All of the above plus some!
lipstick
Mascara,Masacara,Mascara and then lipstick!
i have dark eye lashes so i can go w/o the mascara, but i MUST have lipstick!
Mascara! =D
both, love them all. I like wearning make-up. girl-power!
mascara of course
Uh, mascara.
lipstick
i prefer to go out bold.





on special occasions, maybe mascara and lipgloss.
mascara
on me?........neither
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting