Friday, June 25, 2010

MAKE-UP> do make up (like lipstick) has lead? is it the culprit why my skin becomes dull. I regularyly use?

make up?MAKE-UP%26gt; do make up (like lipstick) has lead? is it the culprit why my skin becomes dull. I regularyly use?
YES! Most red to pink lipsticks and glosses have lead. It is a cheap way to add red coloring and also a cheap way to have the lipsticks/glosses stay on longer.





The lipsticks and glosses I use are from Bee-Luscious and they have no lead! All the colors they use are FDA approved.





Also many foundations and powders have bismuth and talc. These clog your pores and can cause irritation and breakouts.Again Bee-Luscious is a company that does not cut corners to compromise health for profits. I love their make-up and skincare because of this and they use all natural ingredients in their make-up and skincare lines.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>MAKE-UP%26gt; do make up (like lipstick) has lead? is it the culprit why my skin becomes dull. I regularyly use?
Some red lipsticks have lead. It wasn't found in other makeup. They said it was safe, but I'd just wear other shades for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting