Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just caught my two year old in the bathroom with my mascara...putting it on as lipstick. Isnt that cute?

It would be cute if we didn't have to see your picture next to the question. Now it's skanky.





Not to put it off on your kid, I'm sure she's darling, hopefully she doesn't learn from her mother how to dress though.I just caught my two year old in the bathroom with my mascara...putting it on as lipstick. Isnt that cute?
awww thats cute except she might hurt her lips with the brush if their sensitive. Oh and ignore everyone else with the comments they just have problems.I just caught my two year old in the bathroom with my mascara...putting it on as lipstick. Isnt that cute?
Awwhh! %26lt;33


That's very cute, just make sure they don't get it in their mouth!
Awwwww...Sounds more like whore in training, way to go. Are you gonna be a room mother too?
ahhhhhhhhhhh , that is so cute.





oh my did you get a boob job?
sure is! that avatar you've got there is not
Yea adorable.....but if its a boy i would be concerned
awww...did you reward her with a smoke?
i cant even focus on the question....all i hear is ';tities';....
haha that's funny, but if it was waterproof I bet it wasn't fun getting off! lol Did you take pictures.
maybe he/she is trying to be goth L0L! XD
ya but i hope she doesn't find that picture...don't want her to look like a whore now do we? hopefully the apple falls far enough from the tree...
it is cute
hahahah aww

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting