Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?

Who actually wears orange or salmon pink lipstick? I give them to my niece to play with and she is only 6.Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?
One time I used orange lipstick. It looked nice. But of course, that was on Halloween.Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?
If it is the right color, I wear them. Remember....they look orange or salmon in the tube but when applied can look totally different. I have a Lancome Melonique that I normally would never choose. But when I tried it on, it is the perfect peachy/coral color for me.
I can wear the color orange or salmon and it is one of my favorites! In cosmetics though, it always looks Day Glow. It's awful, I agree. I have noticed a lot of ';free'; bad color samples. It has to be the hardest color group for them to sell - you're right.
I got a Clinique GWP once and it came with this nasty brownish red color. It was so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting