Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone remember the free tube of lipstick with the bra purchase from V.Secret a couple of years ago?

It was like a gold tube. It was that really popular bra that had slight padding and it was one of the first ones not to have tags on it. I lost the tube and there was still some left in it and I LOVED the color! I looked on the internet site but didn't recognize it. If ANYONE can remember it, I'd be so happy! Thanks.Does anyone remember the free tube of lipstick with the bra purchase from V.Secret a couple of years ago?
I found this thread someone posted: http://www.bigbigforums.com/big-deals-bo鈥?/a>





read the post from ';zagmom'; I think there were multiple shades.
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting