Friday, June 25, 2010

Can you use eyeshadow mousse/cream as lipstick/gloss?

I bought Dream Mousse eyeshadow by maybelline in heavenly pink and it made my eyes tear up and I got alleriges. So i don't waste it can I use it as lipstick if I also use a lipgloss?Can you use eyeshadow mousse/cream as lipstick/gloss?
well if u got allergies from using it you probably shouldnt use it again...


and its pretty gross if you put eyeshadow on your lipsCan you use eyeshadow mousse/cream as lipstick/gloss?
yea sure why not! I used to do that .If it looks nice... pull it off!
I used to use eyeliner, so maybe. Try it out.
Yeah but I imagine it would taste HORRIBLE.
My sister and I always mix the mousse eyeshadows with lip gloss. Squirt a little clear lip gloss on to your hand, and then add the mousse. Use ur finger to mix them together, and apply it to your lips and voila! It looks really nice too!
If your allergic to it on your eyes you will be allergic on your lips plus EWWW........ Noooo. never, do you know how bad that would taste.
Thats not a bad idea. Put it on your lips and top with some gloss. It might work you should try it out.
I'm pretty sure you can but....you can look at the back/bottom and it will tell you if you can use it anywere besides your eyes.





Hope I Helped!!





.~*.*~.!.!.!.!.Happy Holidays.!.!.!.!.~*.*~.
I don't know about Maybelline... in M.A.C cosmetics you can get gel and use it as anything.
if your allergic on your eyes, you're probably going to be allergic to it on your lips. plus, i wouldn't do that anyway, kind of gross.
Why not? Go ahead. I have the eyestuff and it basically looks like lipgloss :P
NOO! EWW! i dont think so! that is kind of gross...
you can but i definitely wouldn't
If it doesn't cause a reaction on your lips, use it.


But I would highly recommend you use lipstick and gloss for your lips because they're specifically designed for that purpose, as are eye shadows designed for eyelids. Since you've had a reaction to this product already, try using some Blistex or Vaseline to act as a protective layer for your lips, and then apply the mousse eye shadow.
Well you can, but I would not reccomend it. It would taste really icky if you got any in your mouth.
It might make your lips chapped...and look dry and yucky,but I guess you can if you really want too. If you think you have allergies to it then I wouldnt try it though.
yea, why not. mix it w/ some petroleum jelly
you CAN but, I wouldn't.
I wouldn't recommend using this on your lips, especially if you had such a negative reaction using the product as the directions advised.





If you are allergic to the product, you are going to be allergic regardless of wear you apply it.





If you purchased from a drugstore, you should be able to return the product and receive a full cash refund. I have done this many time with products that I am allergic to or simple don't like the color. And they refund the money with no problem.





I would advise you seek medical attention so you can find out exactly what you are allergic to.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting