Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gluten-free lipstick/lipgloss/makeup...?

so, i was recently diagnosed with coeliac's desease a few weeks. my dietision tells me to look at labels to see if makeup is gluten free and I've been trying to look but it is all so confusing and i don't know what ingrediants come from wheat and barley that would be in makeup, because i've heard that they are different from the ones that i was told to stay away from in food. Can someone help me find gluten free makeup?Gluten-free lipstick/lipgloss/makeup...?
Try MelaleucaGluten-free lipstick/lipgloss/makeup...?
I use Afterglow Cosmetics (afterglowcosmetics.com) - it's COMPLETELY GLUTEN FREE. They have a gluten free statement here:





http://www.afterglowcosmetics.com/gluten_free_cosmetics/





They are also listed as the recommended makeup brand on ww.celiac.com. Report Abuse

My aunt was deathly allergic to wheat and corn and she used Mojave Magic makeup. I have some and it is of a very high quality... I love it! Maybe try to look that up and see if you like it!
Go to your search bar and type in ';gluten free makeup';. Alot of site are listed with the information that you are looking for. Nutrogena makes a gluten free makeup. Search away and Good Luck!
I have coeliac disease aswell but i just use any make up because if there was any in it then its such a small amount so it shouldnt affect u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting