Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Doesn't this pic meant to advertise lipstick make you not want it even if it was free!!!?

http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>Doesn't this pic meant to advertise lipstick make you not want it even if it was free!!!?
I don't like the model but I would still buy the lipstick as long as it's not tested on animals.Doesn't this pic meant to advertise lipstick make you not want it even if it was free!!!?
I cant see anything wrong with it, I was expecting something horrifying from your description!! the color is a little dark but thats the whole purpose, the nails and the lips are dark shades, but her lips are no different from most all the fashion models out there who think having full fishlips are gorgeous, I mean look at Priscilla Presleys lips, talk about somebody who has totally screwed up her natural beauty. She looks HORRIBLE with those lips, sorry dont like to be mean and say such things but man when I saw her on that show and watched an interview she gave I was mortified by her look, she doesnt look real anymore and oh dear what about that poor crazy cat woman? now I ask you, does she look like any puss n boots you've ever seen? not me, shes the most god ugly looking thing Ive ever seen, she looks like no cat too me. what is wrong with people that they cant leave themselfs alone? I dont know, but I cant see much wrong with the lips in the Clarin ad, she looks better than PP and better than many others............... color to dark for me but nice texture to it. Id buy the lipstick, maybe not that color but Id buy it....
You're right. I mean, everyone thinks if you have an attractice woman alongside a product, that it makes it look better. Almost like 'you'll be beautiful with this product'. Plus, it's such a weird shade and the lips are pushed out in a weird way. It would look better with a soft smile and a light pink shade or something. And she has ';vertical lines'; which supposedly aren't good these days. You never know with media.
The lipstick looks very cakey, and the model's facial expression reminds me of an inflatable love doll.
Definetly, it looks like someone punched her in the mouth and then tried to cover it up with tacky lipstick lol.
LMAO yes! She looks scary!





Her expression is like ';I'm going to eat your face.'; Lol somebody feed her!
yeah, that color is a bit red........and the facial expression is just unflattering......
It looks disgusting!
I suppose so the color is cool but she looks like a catfish.
I DO NOT THINK IT WAS THAT BAD OF A PICTURE BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS THE BEST EITHER
Haha yeah
ya thats not to cute.. its not her color and it makes her look like a blow up doll haha
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting