Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?

Who actually wears orange or salmon pink lipstick? I give them to my niece to play with and she is only 6.Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?
I think they do.





Sometimes, I mix it with a too red lip color to change the color to a more coral color, or I just give it away.





Sometimes, though some companys give decent lipstick colors, (I like Lancome or Clinique)Do cosmetic companies all dump their orange lipsticks with the free gifts they give out with purchases.?
i wouldnt wear it, i am very pale and it wouldnt suit me. it would probably suit black skin tones nicely though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting