Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get a lipstick stain off skirt?

Small, yet visible stain. Removal 100% necessary!How can I get a lipstick stain off skirt?
tide stain removal pen


oxy clean


orrr you could try hairspray and soap... and cold water.. i tried it before, but it didnt take it out all the way.good luck.How can I get a lipstick stain off skirt?
Whatever you do don't rub it. Lipstick will sometimes come out with club soda the clear kind it bubbles and then put a white towel under the stain and blot away. Another one is white tooth paste. If that fails they have put resolve carpet cleaning into spray and wash. So instead try that. Hope you get it out.


I have tried Oxiclean and tide and such....no success.. it never completely comes out. My mother swear vinegar will do it.


Try googling it hey why not?
Put it in the washing machine
U smear even more lipstick on it.





I'M SUCH A GENIUS!
Napisan oxyaction its in a pink container!
idk but didja know that hairspray helps remove ink stains??? IT DOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting