Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best foundation? concealer? lipstick/balm? mascara? eyeliner? shadow? blush? press powder?..at drugstore.?

Looking for:


long-lasting


oil-free





I have tan skin, and black hair.





Best foundation? concealer? lipstick/balm? mascara? eyeliner? shadow? blush? press powder?..at drugstore.?
I like CoverGirl. They have really great products, for reasonable prices. All of their products are good quality too.Best foundation? concealer? lipstick/balm? mascara? eyeliner? shadow? blush? press powder?..at drugstore.?
The best makeup is Bare Minerals. They have foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, powder.. and a lot more. You can buy starter kits at places like Target, and they sell most of the products at Sephora, but there are actually Bare Escentuals stores too. I went in to get my makeup done and they matched me exactly and found good shades for me. It's a little more expensive but it's really good for your skin and it looks really pretty on everyone.
FOUNDATION: cover girl trublend


CONCEALER: covergirl stick concealer.


MASCARA: they dont hav very good mascara, but i would say revlon black mascara. they have waterproof and non waterproof


EYELINER: they have some liquid eyeliner in black, brown, blue, purple, even gold and white and some pencil eyeliner, i forget their brandnames, but basically any of the pencil eyeliners. especially the ones that you can twist and more comes out of the top


SHADOW: covergirl shadow. or some other eye shadows, i forget the names, just look around its so long lasting and it doesnt smudge


BLUSH: or maybe bronzer too, you could use trublend or covergirl blush thats a rosy pink maybe. or the mineral kind, thats healthy for yoour skin


PRESS POWDER: covergirl. do a light color so u dont look too tan.





anyways just look around the drug store and you will find a lot of things.


i personally think that covergirl is the best brand for anything in a drugstore. and they even use all their products in america's next top model






I assume you are a teenager just starting out with make-up.





Foundation/ Concealer and Powder:


I'm going to recommend Maybelline Pure line. It is oil free and made with water. It is wonderful for teenage skin. It won't clog your pores. The foundation is light and available in tons of different colors. The powder is a shine-free formula. The concealer has salicylic acid in it to fight those break outs while covering them.





Eyeshadow/ Eyeliner: I use Rimmel. It lasts 8 hours, crease-free, really. Lots of colors and a decent price.





Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Exact is really nice, it makes your lashes really thick and long, and if you use it right, it won't clump. This one is more of a personal choice...it depends on your eye lashes.





Blush- I use an Avon cream blush, I like cream blush because it looks more natural when you put it on.





All except the Avon can be found at any drug store. Any cream blush in the right color would work well. I just like the Avon one.





I don't suggest mineral make-up. I think it looks like stage paint because it just 'sits' on your skin and looks greasy.





Keep in mind, most Cover Girl foundation is made with oils, so it clogs pores. I use the TruBlends when I have family photos, it looks nice, but it gives me break outs.





(I have black hair and pale sensitive skin)
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and Physician's Formula Mineral Wear


Concealer: I haven't found any good ones. MAC Select Cover-Up is good.


Lip balm: ChapStick! :)


Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash, CoverGirl LashBlast, Maybelline Define-a-Lash


Shadow: NYX, CoverGirl


Blush: L'Oreal True Match Blush


Pressed Powder: CoverGirl Clean Fragrance Free Pressed Powder (the green compact)
Clinique foundation and powder or MAC Studio Fix (powdered foundation)


I use any kind of lipgloss, but usually in a clear, natural shade. Mascara I use Cover-Girl Lash Blast. Eyeline I use Avon Glimmersticks (it stays on forever!) Blush I'm currently using MAC Dolly Mix Blush.


xoxo


-Blah
Best makeup would totally be MAC!


MAC is L.O.V.E!


The only sad part is that their foundations sucks!


I would stick with Clinique's foundations.


Good Luck! =)
I always use the cakey foundation by maybelline.its called Dream Matte Mousse!its the best for my skin and then I apply on powder CoverGirl makeup.works for me :) the Dream Matte is oil free
I like NYX. They carry a great quality of makeup CHEAP. Most stuff is comparable to MAC. They carry it at Rite Aid or CVS.
The best brands for all of these are:





MAC


Loreal


Clinique


Wet 'n' Wild


CoverGirl
FRANK THE TANK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting