Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick or Lip Gloss or Lip Stain?

Which do you prefer?Lipstick or Lip Gloss or Lip Stain?
I definitely like lip stain more than lipstick. Then just a little bit of lipgloss on the centre of my bottom lips. The problems is that there are not many brands that make lip stains. Even if they do, the number of shades is very small.Lipstick or Lip Gloss or Lip Stain?
Either lip gloss or a lip stain because they give you a fresh look :)


Lip gloss is great especially if it's light pink because it enhances your natural lip color, but I only wear it when I'm going somewhere and I wanna look special.


Then lip stains are awesome because you get the color of the lipstick you want but they stay on for long periods of time and you can eat, drink, or do whatever without it coming off. They can be a bit drying but there's nothing some lip balm or chapstick won't solve. If you wants shine, you can just add a top coat of clear gloss.


:)


Hope I Helped!
I usually wear a stay put lipstick i don't like my lips to feel greasy and don't like it when my lipstick comes off on my kids' cheeks. I hate wiping kissy marks off my kids.
Either lip gloss or lipstick but I'd say lipstick because I like the matte finished rather than lip gloss, I mean who has natural shiny lips?
i hate it when women use lip gloss. it's always really sticky and makes kissing them far less nice.





pick whichever one is least likely to come off of your lips of feel sticky...
Lipgloss!


The only thing is it's not very long lasting!


A flavoured, coloured Lip Balm in nice too!
I prefer lip gloss,


but usually I just wear a mint flavoured lip balm!
Lip gloss...it is more natural and sexy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting