Friday, December 11, 2009

Lipstick stain on sweater?

old (9mo-1yr) lipstick on sweater. 46% acrylic, 37% cotton %26amp; 17% spandex. Any ideas how to get it out. I've pretty much written the top off as junk, but still have it here, so it's obvious that I like it more than I thought I had. It appears that a couple big (not that big, but big enough) chunks got on my shoulder %26amp; slightly down the arm a bit. Sweater is gray, lipstick called Mullberry (mauve %26amp;


plum/purple). It looks as though part of the stain has gone away, probably the larger chunks. If someone knows anything about lipstick stains I would be greatful. Thank you.Lipstick stain on sweater?
I would try hairspray......like the aquanet white can kind. Spray it on the stain liberally, then take a moistened cotton swab working inward from the outside of the stain to the inside test and see if it removes it. If it does then put it in the washer on cold water, do not dry the item in the dryer. Dry it by hanging it up on a hanger on the shower curtain rod. When dry inspect the area if the stain is still present, but lessened in density, then the stain was deeper in the fabric. Spray with hairspray liberally again and wash as above. Repeat until stain is gone. If this does not work, any dry cleaner could probably get the stain out for you if you like the shirt that much.Lipstick stain on sweater?
a stain remover
try oops at your walmart
I know that it is addicted to alcoholic and It is clear to lundry.....Second, It delete benzene or butter and it's dry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting