Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does brown eyeshadow and everything brown like lipstick, mascara etc. is it too plain?

i never use any other colors because it makes my eyes look small. i use brown eyeshadow, brown mascara, brown lipstick or nude with lipgloss.. is this too simple? or does it bring out the eye and everything still?Does brown eyeshadow and everything brown like lipstick, mascara etc. is it too plain?
No it's not to plain. Try black mascara and maybe a pink-colored lip stain.Does brown eyeshadow and everything brown like lipstick, mascara etc. is it too plain?
It is great for a natural look, and I used to be all about the neutral tones too... but if you want a good punch of colour to liven things up every now and then, I suggest adding colour to the lid, but filling the crease in with a nice neutral brown. It says ';Hey, I like colour, I'm fun! but I'm also natural.';





Also, for an evening look browns get really washed out, they are basically invisible in the dark... I suggest, if you are going out for a night on the town, using some black eyeliner and mascara, just to add drama.
I think you should add eyeliner. I don't think you should wear a brown lipstick. If your look is neutral, add a pop of color to your lips! It doesn't have to be bright.
I don't think it's too simple at all, then again because all I wear and own is neutrals so, in my opinion it's great.
not too simple at all, its like a natural look. I have the same problem. Its not the colors your using that makes your eyes look small, it's the way you apply the makeup. if you want to make your eyes look wider, apply a white eyeliner on your water line. :) and also use a light pink or a white color and blend it under your brow bone, this will highlight it and make your eyes look bigger. i hope this helped.
no....i think anybody should raw attention to at least one of the areas in ht eface...i;m not saying one should wear turquoise eyeshaow or vermillion lipstick all the time...but adding a little shimmer to the eyelids along with mascara and eyeliner will really bring out the eyes, also if you dont want to go on the eyemakeup routine, choose a neutral colored gloss with a little shimmer to brighten up your pucker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting