Friday, December 11, 2009

I got lipstick on my collar. If my girl finds out she's gonna dump me. How do I take the stain off?

I knew I shouldn't have invited Tiffany over for lunch.I got lipstick on my collar. If my girl finds out she's gonna dump me. How do I take the stain off?
keep it there, your girlfriend deserves to know and dump you :]I got lipstick on my collar. If my girl finds out she's gonna dump me. How do I take the stain off?
yeah yeah, go on fooling around.


well, i guess you'll never know if she's thinking the same about you as well....


'he'll never find out.'


LOL
i agree.


keep the lipstick stain there you douche. =)
I HOPE YOUR GIRL FRIEND SEES IT AND DUMPS YOU YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLEAZEBAG.
KEEP IT THERE U CHEATER. UR GF NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF! IM GLAD U GOT LIPSTICK ON UR COLLAR
Buy a new shirt. Burn the old one.
well let see first you have to.......LEAVE IT THER A*S H*lE
you're a worthless scumbag


i hope she dumps your ***!
I agree with all these other people. If you thought it was a bad idea to invite this girl over then you shouldn't have. The fact is that your girl deserves to know what you've been up to before things get any farther in the relationship.
one word. jerk. wether you get the stain out or not, she's bound to find out eventually. hope you love hurting her, because it's one of the most painful things you can go through. p rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting