Sunday, December 13, 2009

What would your reaction be to a man wearing red lipstick,mascara,pink eyeshadow and pearl earrings?

Just curious=]What would your reaction be to a man wearing red lipstick,mascara,pink eyeshadow and pearl earrings?
men shouldnt wear pearls





thats just ,,,tackyWhat would your reaction be to a man wearing red lipstick,mascara,pink eyeshadow and pearl earrings?
I'd probably be like ';Eww, it's a shim';. Which is the term of a guy who dresses like a women. I've actually seen a guy dressed as a women before, and it was quite frightening actually.
Well depends, like for example if the guy were good looking i'd be impressed by how well he can pull it off and if the guy just sucked , well i'd be repulsed.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care that much. I'd probably notice because it's unusual and not something you see often, but I'd move on pretty quick.
I would react by running around screaming Armaggeden is here Run. Then i would get a pie and shove it in my birds face.
Just another day that Walter delivers my newspaper.
well FINALLY someone shows some individuality
PINK eyeshadow? Now that's just wrong!
International Pirate day was Friday. He must have had quite a weekend.
I'd probably just wonder to myself if it's a dare. :))
O_O
i wouldn't really care. it doesn't bug me. its their life!





plus i live in San Francisco so i see a lot of that here.
I'd tell him pearls aren't really in fashion any more.
OK!
just another day in new york city....


^_~
'; Dad! quit following me!';
wanna be jeffree star
x__X
He can't do it like Jeffree Star can.
that his makeup didnt match
Stare for a minute...then walk away, haha
each to their own - live and let live is my motto.
dude looks like a lady
what the french toast! he better not look better than me



is that ma brother... NO for real it happened to me
Wow. What a feminine man...thing.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting