Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your recommended lip gloss/lipstick? which moisturises and doesnt stain too much..?

got such thing as waterproof ones right?What is your recommended lip gloss/lipstick? which moisturises and doesnt stain too much..?
Well I dont know exactly but u will get the tips of makup of celebreties of the world... on this webpage....... thanks tWhat is your recommended lip gloss/lipstick? which moisturises and doesnt stain too much..?
MAC LIP HYDRANT. SAAPHIRY FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE 2 USES IT. SHES THE ONE ON THE FIRST EPIDSODE WHO BEAT UP THE WHITE GIRL AND THEN SHE SAID, ';YOU WANT SOME LIP CHAP?';
I am a lip gloss person, I recommend Loreal ';Glam Shine';, they glides easily, not expensive, and have various shades, if u want more hint, go for darker tone.





Another favourite is Bobbi Brown lip gloss, they are very lasting %26amp; has this vanilla smell...smell very delicious ;P
MAC Stila Lip Gloss
I love lancome juicy tubes and mac lipglass, here are the product information and reviews:





http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





But I dont advise using a waterproof lipgloss/ lipstick as it usually leaves a weird mark around the lip area (like lip liners) and I don't think it does any good to the delicate lip areas.
Personally I luv, luv, luv, MAC make-up products. I do not wear lipsticks per say but I always wear lip glosses. They make a great lip-gloss called Lustreglass in a great color called instant gold A-95. Now as far as moisturizing I seem to have the driest lips ever and last year my sister bought me an actually lip moisturizer also from MAC. It comes in a short white fat little tube and it is called Lip Conditioning Stick SPF 15. It is an amazing product. I swear by it. It has no color in it so you would have to use it first kind of as a ';primer'; and put a color on after. But try these they are great!!! GOOD LUCK
Go buy the clear, shiny lip-gloss. Thats what i use, and that is what it called, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting