Friday, December 4, 2009

How do you take out lipstick stains?

The stain should go away when you just wash it in warm water, but don't dry it if it didnt come out, it will set the stain if you do. I work in cosmetics and I get all kinds of stains on my clothesHow do you take out lipstick stains?
Baby wipes.How do you take out lipstick stains?
I use a warm wet towel to take it off..
Ask your Wife.
sponge with dishwashing detergent and wash as usual. or use a bar of white bar soap disolved in water
Dawn Dish Soap. Let it soak overnight on the stain then wash or scrub stain clean and rinse with water.
I heard that you could use Karo syrup on it (or maybe that was for grass stains). I saw this on an episode of Soap Talk recently. Try their website for more info.
Oxyclean worked for me.
carpet resolve or spray and wash or those new tide stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting