Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you think that a lipstick stain on a coffee cup is sexy or gross?

Absolutely gross.Do you think that a lipstick stain on a coffee cup is sexy or gross?
i dont like coffee so i dont matter to me whether a mug has lipstick on it b/c i aint gonna be drinking out of it!Do you think that a lipstick stain on a coffee cup is sexy or gross?
Gross.
I only have feeling regarding the lipstick stain if the cup is washed and I think it's clean and I go to drink from it and the lipstick stain is still there. Then I get freaked out.
GROSS
depends on the lips it came from........
gross
Gross! Gross! Gross!
gross....
No, I do not.
Since I work at a restaurant, it's gross. It only reminds me of all of the fat ladies that leave their lipstick marks on the coffee cups.
Gross.
total gross
A stain is gross but a mark isnt because it is washable. Lipgloss is cool too.
gross
gross
gross.......
depends on what it looks like and if it is on my cup once it arrives at my table at a restaurant...now THAT is gross
gross
ugh - it reminds me of an old lady that smokes... just gross!
gross!











xox
kinda gross
gross. reminds me of old ladies.
not something i enjoy seeing
GROSS!!!!!!
gross
I don't like wearing lipstick it makes me look slutty
If its my own - not a problem, (not sexy) after all i am the one that has to drink from the glass/cup.


If it is already on the glass/cup when i order a drink - i'd say GROSS!
gross!! especially when i order coffee at a restaurant and theres lipstick on my cup!
Gross

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting