Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies: If you had to live without either lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, or eye shadow?

which would you choose?Ladies: If you had to live without either lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, or eye shadow?
blush probably


because i use a lot of eye make up and lipgloss


and i mainly use foundation so i could live without blush


hard choice thoughhLadies: If you had to live without either lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, or eye shadow?
I guess it would really depend on everyone's feature and which facial feature they are most happy with=) I would skip out lipstck/ gloss... I find that I usually tend to focus more on the eyes. As far as good skin goes your either have it or you don't. You can easily bite your lips or pinch your cheeks for some color so lipstick Ican live without
It would have to be between blush and eyeshadow...


blush because it's not necessary....all of our cheeks naturally flush...


eyeshadow...personal preference...i don't tend to wear it much...if at all.





I love my mascara (opens up my eyes considering my eyelashes naturally point down)...eyeliner (defines eyes and draws more attention to them)....and a nude lipstick (ocassionally....just cos it's sexy right?)





Tough question though!....
eye shadow definately.. a smoky eyeliner and mascara can do the trick just fine and look more natural.


i only use eye shadow if its a VERY sexy color :)





now what i COULDNT go without... My lipgloss! i hate dry chapped lips and a great nourishing lipgloss goes a long way! heck i'd settle for chapstick all the time if i had to.





great question :)
Blush, because I never wear it. I probably should though, I have the complexion of Casper. I don't actually wear lipstick much either because I always have super dry lips and the lipstick ***** them all up.
I could easerly live without Lipstick as I very very rarely use it. And also Eyeliner as dark eyeshadow can give the same sort of look (kinda).
Lipstick. As I don't ever wear it anyway! Tastes funny and I don't like it all smearing over my face when kissing.





All the others you have listed though are essential to me.
I could defenitely live without mascara. Have you ever poked yourself in the eye with a mascara brush??





....wait, you're a guy, probably not, lol
i wuld chooose eye shadow coz i normaly dnt put on..bt i do on parties n stufff..


i cnt live without eyeliner- mascara-lipgloss-n blush
i'd live without blush. i don't really use it. i use bronzer instead and i use lipgloss, and eyeliner on a daily basis.
i could live with eyeshadow because it not that necessary. i put foundation on my eyelids for eyeshadow.
I could live without eye shadow :)


mascara.. perhaps - my eyelashes are black anyways


lipstick.. yeah i don't wear it anyways


eyeliner, blusher and foundation are my essentials!
Id live without blusher, I don't wear it anyway. But I couldn't live without mascara or eyeliner!


(:
Eyeshadow.





As long as I have my eyeliner and mascara, my eyes will be fine.


And as for the blusher and lippy- they are a must have :)
i could live without eyeliner and eyeshadow.





lipgloss, mascara, and blush are my normal natural routine.
well basically i could survive with just eyeliner and mascara cos the other stuff i dont use much of. i dont know what i would pick though if i had to chooses between thise two
I could live without lipstick. I like my lips natural colored the way they are, but all the other facial makeup I cannot live without! lol I wear it everyday ; )
i would live without eyeshadow. I could never live without mascara, i look like an alien without it :P
I can go without all because all I need is my skincare, which you didn't say I have to forsake!





But well, from your given list, I'll say I can go without lipstick.
i could live without lipstick, eyeliner and blush.


only really use mascara, eye shadow %26amp; concealer.
The colour of my skin and eyes do not need any enhancement and lipstick makes the mouth look more inviting :P soooo I would keep my lipstick!
well i only wear mascara and eye shadow


so i could live without the rest easily (Y)


and why? because im only young and dont wanna plaster my face with makeup
I could live without lipstick/lipgloss...


I generally dont wear it.





But i wear the rest





x x x
Eye Shadow just because I don't wear it lol


I couldn't live without Mascara, Foundation or Eye Liner however. (:
Blush


i have naturally rosy cheeks, which is a pain in the ****


i mainly use eye make-up tbh
I could live without food, water air, but will never sacrifice any of my beloved make up products.
Eye Shadow and Blush
When going work i dont wear anything on my face since i have natural beauty lol


but going out i need it all! love dressing up for occasions !
Definatly eye shadow, since i never wear it anyway :)
ill choose a bush because it looks like im wearing makeup and i will never forget either of them it like ive got a hole pack of them.lol any blush
All of them, except mascara!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting