Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I remove lipstick stain from an ';easy care'; silk shirt?

How do I remove liptick stain from an ';easy care'; silk shirt? The laundering instructions say it can be washed in the machine on a gentle cycle in cold water. Can I use regular stain remover? Or should I use soap, detergent, hairspray, vinegar, baking soda...How do I remove lipstick stain from an ';easy care'; silk shirt?
Spray and wash has worked for me before. That is some good stuff.How do I remove lipstick stain from an ';easy care'; silk shirt?
dawn dishwashing liquid... it's a grease cutter





Be Blessed!
Spot wash with liquid detergent such as Tide or Wisk and only use cold water, than wash it the usual way.
USE HALF THE REGULAR DOSE OF OXYCLEAN
Use a bar of hand soap to mark the spot very well before washing it as usual. It should get it out
use one of those tide pens.
Rub it with petroleum jelly until the lipstick smears.


Add a few drops of dish soap to the mix, and rub that in.


Then launder as usual.
My stepmother removes EVERYTHING with bar soap. Any kind. She uses Caress or Coast, but says that anything works. I've tried it on all of my hard stains with cold water, and it's worked beautifully.
all you have to use is a Tide stain remover pen!! It works wonderfully!!
well not sure but if nothing that anyone foffers work one absolute fullproof method is sissors..lol


ok just for fun don't do off the deep end on me...Lets
This is a tough one but,easy does it, and that stain should vanish. Work on the back of the fabric with dry cleaning solvent.Put paper towel under the stain. you'll have to keep applying it, and keep changing the paper towels under the spot too. Finally, dampen the stain and rub a bar of soap over it , gently rub and rinse until clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting