Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husband, how can i preserve a lipstick stain on the fabric?

hmmm... after some serious thought (3 minutes of my life I will never get back) i have to admit i am stumped.... good luck !I'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husband, how can i preserve a lipstick stain on the fabric?
put the lip marks on then place a clear iron on patch over it or, sewover the lip marks with red threadI'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husband, how can i preserve a lipstick stain on the fabric?
WAX PAPER AND A HOT IRON. JUST LIKE WE DID LEAVES. HAVE FUN.
buy the boxers that already have the lips on them. an embroidery your name under it.
That is so kinky!
Maybe just kiss them with a heavy amount of lipstick and don't wash them. P.S. You should kiss the crotch.
i say draw the lipstick stain with a marker.
buy a dark red lipstick, the long lasting kind from Cover girl
never let them touch soap or water again
the only thing I can think of is somehow use fabric paint. Maybe use lipstick then take fabric paint and paint over the lip marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting