Friday, December 11, 2009

I am looking for a kiss proof lipstick or lip stain. Any suggestions? I want it for my wedding day.?

I want the lip stain for my wedding day and don't want to keep reapplying. I have read several reviews for lip stain where people have said how great the color is and how its so smooth and not sticky. I need to know about the staying power. Any suggestions????I am looking for a kiss proof lipstick or lip stain. Any suggestions? I want it for my wedding day.?
Benetint If Yhoo Want A Red, Bitten Lip Look. I Am Only 14 And Find it Too Dramatic, So I Use Posietint. Poietint Is A Petal Pink Colour, But The more More Yhoo Apply, The Darker The Pink.


Both Are 拢22.50I am looking for a kiss proof lipstick or lip stain. Any suggestions? I want it for my wedding day.?
Benefit makes an amazing lip stain called bene tint in rose. I use it for special occasions, it just gives that extra special feeling without being overdone. It stays on for hours- I also preform (ballet) and it stays on the whole time, which is saying a lot like 6+ hours. I bought mine at a macy's but they won't usually have it at the smaller ones.. sephora maybe. Look online. It will run you around 40 dollars but it's worth it, it lasts forever.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting