Sunday, December 13, 2009

What colour eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, gloss, blusher suits me?

My eyes are like these with a tiny bit more yellow in:


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2020/1926鈥?/a>





My hair is just plain brown, curly. Very wringletty tight curls.





My skin is really pale white





I have dark lips





What make-up colours? Mainly eyeshadow, what shades?


Links included please!


xxxWhat colour eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, gloss, blusher suits me?
My hair is the exact same as yours(:


Try a rosy, rosy pink blush. I find that w/brown hair, my eyes are amber-ish though that a neon-ish pink suits me. I use NYC Pink Kiss Lipgloss, it's cheap and it rubs off easily but I LOVE the color and it does stay on a while. I think deep earthy colors even gold would be good for your eyes. You may want to do your eyes like in the pic(:


Try some volumizing mascara(:


Hope this helps!What colour eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, gloss, blusher suits me?
wow your pretty, you blessed with a very good complexion ;)





I think the type of makeup your wearing there suits you





but green goes well with brown eyes :) a light blusher for pale skin, nothing to honest, I think for parties what u got on there for normal days keep it natural





I love Rimmel London foundation i use long lasting 16hr, it does exactly what it says on the bottle! Only prob is if you use too much it becomes obv your wearing foundation, its one of those foundations where you only need a blob





For eyes i'd say mascara eyeliner ad just a line close to your eyelashes of an eyeshadow matching your outfit





Go for clear lipgloss and just dab it to give it a more natural look :)





Hope i helped!
Go into Boots makeup department and ask there advice as you say you have pale white skin so ask there advice and ask them lf you could have a free make over where they will let you know what suits your skin as we all have different skin types oily, dry etc so some advice from the experts all-ways helps.
eyeshadow: i suggest you do the smokey effect...


mascara :black


lipstick: i suggest you wear a light pink shade with clear lipgloss


gloss: (if you're just wearing it on it's own) pink(bright)


blusher: since you have pale skin I would go with a light pink blusher...


Hope this helps!


xx
Green looks gr8 with brown hair/eyes and gold liquid eye liner maybe a shimmery gold lipgloss also v xmassy
You sound stunning babes


go for a nice gold colour you will look stunning


and go for a nice clear or pale pink lipgloss red or a borwn lippy will make your skin look paler x
Is that honestly you?


Your very beautiful, you know





I would keep it darkish on the mascara front, you don't want to look too 'slutty' but some red lippy would look really good I think!
purple/plum looks great with brown eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting