Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone know where I can get Colorsport Lipstick? It was great - real lip-stain - but is it still made?

I bought Colorsport Lipstick at Fenwicks in Leicester in the 1990's but cannot trace it in shops or on-line any more. It worked brilliantly - stayed in place on the lips for hours, and one stick lasted for ages (maybe that was the problem!). I don't know if they were bought out, or went bust or what but I'd really like to find a supply.Anyone know where I can get Colorsport Lipstick? It was great - real lip-stain - but is it still made?
Here is the webstite for COLORSPORT products.


http://www.ultraglowshop.co.uk/acatalog/Colorsport_Lipstains_Gold.html





:)Anyone know where I can get Colorsport Lipstick? It was great - real lip-stain - but is it still made?
i saw something similar if not the same on a recent visit to the pharmacy where i used to work, try independent chemists see if any have it or a similar product

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting