Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who makes your favorite make-up? I need new blush, foundation, lipstick and mascara from Wallgreens.?

I'm an American living abroad. Haven't been to US in 5 years and my mom is coming for a visit in a few weeks. I want her to bring over some good make-up for me. I don't know what's good these days. I'm ordering everything from Wallgreens.com. Can you reccomend your favorite Lipstick, Blush, face scrub, foundation, mascara? THANK YOU SO MUCH!Who makes your favorite make-up? I need new blush, foundation, lipstick and mascara from Wallgreens.?
I would say Stila. I love all of their stuff, and there eyeshadow and blush kits really last a long time. They have everything. They are more expensive than covergirl, but it's worth the little extra cost.Who makes your favorite make-up? I need new blush, foundation, lipstick and mascara from Wallgreens.?
M.A.C,cover girl,sally hasen%26lt;3
I like Mary Kay foundation because it looks very natural..(it's hard to tell I'm wearng foundation just flawless skin!)


Face scurb I'll recommend (St.ives apricot Scrub (it takes out all the dead skin cell)





Mascara---(Loreal voluminous mascara)...It does wonders!





My favorite lipstick is (Cover girl outlasting Color gives you beautiful color that is super long lasting so you don't need to worry about touch-ups. Also includes a moisturizing topcoat to keep lips soft and moist and for added shine throughout the day) It last up to 8 hours!!!!!!
If you can afford it, I would say Clinique.
if you want great makeup , at a good price , try Mary Kay
Rimmel, and Revlon
oh honey, use dutch boy paints!!! i look fab!!!!
my blush, foundation and mascara is from cover girl, my lipstick is l'oreal and oil of olay for my face wash
Since I do not know your coloring I am going with neutrals that go together and look good on just about anyone.





Revlon Colorstay foundation with soft flex seams to be the best drugstore foundation out there right now. Covers nice, stays fresh, natural colors, and lasts all day.





Covergirl mascara is great, especially the professional all in one smudge proof mascara.





Maybelline New York blush in twin peach. This is a pair of natural looking colors that will look great on anyone.





Rimmel Jelly Lipgloss in Juicy





Jane Lipkick Lipstick in Peach Perfect





Arissa Eyeshadow quad in Bronzed beauty





St Ives Apricot Scrub





Hope this helps
If you are ordering from Wal-Greens, I would recommend Covergirl lipstick, blush, and foundation. For lips, I love CG's Wetslicks lip glosses. I think that they're much more ';younger'; than lipstick. CG's Classic Color blushes are great for cheeks. The CG Clean Make-Up foundations are awesome too. I like Maybelline for mascara. Their XXL Volume + Length Mascara really extends and enhances eyelashes. I recommend not getting the waterproof kind because it takes forever to clean off at the end of the day. It's like glue or something! As for face scrub, Clean %26amp; Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser is probably the best facial scrub I've ever used. P.S. All of these products are pretty inexpensive too!
I like MAC but if it's from wallgreens NYC has some of the best gloss and pretty shimmery eye shadows... blush i would go with loreal touch on color its sheer and very pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting