Sunday, December 13, 2009

My mom put lipstick and mascara on me but im a guy?

I didnt really have a problem with it because im her little boy, but she took pictures and sent them to some family members.. and now some of my friends ended up with it. I feel like really stupid right now but is it really that bad?My mom put lipstick and mascara on me but im a guy?
Well, you were little. It doesn't matter. Maybe she just thought it was cute. Just let your friends know she did this to be funny and laugh it off man.My mom put lipstick and mascara on me but im a guy?
I think your mom should have asked you before she went and sent them out to your other family members.





For now just try to shrug it off and pretend it doesn't bother you when you're around your friends. The less of a reaction they get out of you the sooner they'll leave you alone.
well to make it plain and simple, it happens to everyone really, mom pulls the pics out and reminices and shows ur pics of when u were younger and the embarassing ones to everyone around the area...lol...just now its digital and u can send them through email...think of it like a one hit blow of what would have happened slowly...i personally wouldl ike the one hit blow and to get it over with, yes that is my butt, there i am naked being a dumb ***, there is me falling ,and there is me experimenting with black paint on my own self...yeah lol...seems like ud prefer the other option and id tell mom that u prefer the slower old fashion picture embarasment from a photo album being pulled out...she did it to be funny and the members of the family are all good if ur friends got em oh well, they will tease u bout it for a while but get over it really quick when something ew comes up that is just as good.
Well i think your mom shouldnt have sent it out to your family. Then your friends got it. All i can say is to laugh it off.
you need to speak to someone that you really trust and tell them what your mom did to you. It isn't right - your mom needs to respect you.
don't worry we all have our embarrassing but cute moments from our childhood. it was when you were little so laugh it off..it's not like you still put on lipstick and mascara u know =)
well as a mom we all do that but i did not post them around for all to see


that was her bad
people will for get about it.
thats a little weird.. um tell her to stop and dont let her do it again.


yeah.
that's a little weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting