Sunday, December 13, 2009

New MAC store opened in my town. What is best at MAC - lipstick, mascara?

I love MAC products. I not an advocate lipstick user. I would recommend the lip glass and eye shadows. Try the Ooh baby, wet %26amp; wonderful both lip glasses and for eye shadows try amber lights, mulch, motif, rice paper, and mythology. Oh yeah you'll love the current lip liner. Try to go to the MAC store vs. a MAC counter. The artist will consult with you one on one and show you some pointers. Lastly, I would recommend going during the week vs. w/e. That way you don't have to deal w/the crowds.New MAC store opened in my town. What is best at MAC - lipstick, mascara?
all of them especially blackNew MAC store opened in my town. What is best at MAC - lipstick, mascara?
All of them are good! I never bought their lipsticks, just lip gloss and I love the lipglass Oh!Corset!
I like their eyeshadow because it lasts for a very long time.
Their foundations are pretty good. I have dry skin and it does wonders for me without caking or streaking.
eyeshadow and lipgloss oh baby is great color liggloss go to maccosmetics.com and see for your self they have alot of great products but my favorites are the eyeshadow and lipgloss. Oh and there powder is really good won't break you out or clog pores .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting