Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it okay to wear lipstick and mascara only and nothing else? Or should I wear eye shadow with lipstick?

i think it is ok to wear only mascara and lipstick as long as the lipstick isn't to bright and contrasting.Is it okay to wear lipstick and mascara only and nothing else? Or should I wear eye shadow with lipstick?
Maybe some compact if you have blemishes. But I think mascara and lipstick is okay together. I especially like black mascara with a nice red lip.


:)Is it okay to wear lipstick and mascara only and nothing else? Or should I wear eye shadow with lipstick?
There are no rules set in stone when it comes to makeup. If you've been blessed with good skin and don't need any makeup to cover blemishes or even out your skin then yes I think lipstick and mascara would be fine.
Its only a suggestion but you should really wear some clothes as well !!
Yea, maybe a little bit of eyeliner underneath to even things out.
It is okay to wear lipstick and mascara only. The guys will love it.
Yes it is.
You should wear mascara, eye liner and lipstick and foundation or something if you have blemishes or acne.
well, i wear eye liner,mascara,and lip gloss. thats really all you need. :)
where what you want to wear I do. I wear laa of the make up except for the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting