Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I get a lipstick stain off white shirt?

I didn't see the stain before I washed it. The shirt is 100% cotton with thin multicolored stripes. Will bleach work?How do I get a lipstick stain off white shirt?
Most makeup stains come out this way, soak in cold water , add a small amount of dish washing liquid, rub the liquid in with your finger tips. Leave a few min麓s then pop into your washing machine on a 40潞c normal wash. it will come outHow do I get a lipstick stain off white shirt?
Put a ';grease cutting'; liquid dish detergent like Dawn directly on the stain. Rub it into the stain and launder.
Spray a bit of hair spray on the stain and rinse. Then soak you shirt in an All fabric bleach like Chlorox 2.
u can get a Clorox bleach pen they will do the job.
If it is on a white part of the shirt, use one of those bleach pens carefully. I just tried the new shout advanced that works on set in stains, and it took out a couple of set in stains I had on clothes. The Bleach Pen I use is from Clorox. I even use it when I get a stain on my white kitchen countertops. It got rid of a blood stain that would not come out after two three washings, and then I thought of the bleach pen and it worked beautifully! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting