Friday, December 4, 2009

How do you remove a lipstick stain from all types of clothes (jeans, shirts, socks..etc.?

I forgot to check the pockets and the clothes went into the dryer.


How can I get the stains out, now that they have been thru the dryer??


ThanxHow do you remove a lipstick stain from all types of clothes (jeans, shirts, socks..etc.?
I had a tube of smudge-proof lipstick that I left in a pants pocket. It went through the wash and dry cycle with the whole load of whites. I thought all the clothes were ruined. I tried dish liquid, dishwashing liquid, rubbing alcohol, hair spray, chlorine bleach, Oxy cleaner, degreaser, non-chlorine bleach and peroxide. I was about ready to give-up when I remembered I'd recently purchased a bottle of Lestoil. I hadn't seen that stuff for a real long time, but I remembered that it worked on real tough cleaning jobs. I bought it and put it on the shelf and there it sat.





I rubbed into each smudge in the whole load and put it in to wash leaving the lid up so after it agitated it could soak for a bit in case I'd missed anything. Then I let it finish washing and needed to wash it once again to get all of the cleaner removed, but all the stains are gone! My clothes are all as clean as when I purchased them! Lestoil is an unknown secret!





Courtesy : Shelly Dore on 11/22/2005How do you remove a lipstick stain from all types of clothes (jeans, shirts, socks..etc.?
Do you have a pre washing spray called Preen or something like that. That will work. There are sprays you can use before you put your washing in the machine. They work well. Also try a little bit of your toning lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting