Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I get lipstick stains out of my underwear?

Shhh! What goes on at the Marlboro ranch stays at the Marlboro ranch! How would I be able to show my face on this forum if anyone found out I performed ******* on you wearing nothing but Victoria's Secret Uninhibited? Oh, what lengths I don't go to to gratify your fetishes.How do I get lipstick stains out of my underwear?
First use a pre-wash, which will definitely help.





Start with alcohol, which works well. Do not rub, or you'll spread the mark. Simply take a clean, white cloth and moisten it with alcohol. Then, blot the lipstick stain, which will disappear. Another home remedy is dishwashing detergent such as Sunlight and Dawn, both formulated to fight grease. For this method of lipstick stain removal, dab on a little detergent, let it set for about 10 minutes, and then gently begin working on the stain from the outside edges inward.





Another great home remedy for removing lipstick stains is ammonia. Just about everyone has ammonia at home for cleaning and if not, it can be found at any grocery store for just a few dollars. Again, start by blotting off as much of the stain as you can, using plain water. When done, use a cotton swab moistened with ammonia to dab at the stain. Once the stain begins to fade, wash the shirt by hand in warm soapy water, preferably using Dawn dishwashing detergent.





Finally, hairspray is an old trick used by women (and men) for years. As long as the fabric will permit it, spray right onto the stain, and then let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes. In most cases, a clean cloth moistened with warm water is all you need to wipe the stain away. If your find this method of lipstick stain removal does not completely remove the stain, repeat and then wash by hand using Dawn or SunlightHow do I get lipstick stains out of my underwear?
In all likelihood you probably put the lipsticks there yourself (re: Al Pacino's Viktor Taransky in the film 'Simone'). So the real trick isn't in getting the stain out but in getting others to publicly notice it.





YA is nice, but limited, for an attention hoe like you or I. Have you thought of asking the ladies in your local laundromat? Asking Barbara Walters? Asking your contacts at Star Magazine? Or better yet, film them (my favorite trick) and post the clip on You Tube. And make sure you're wearing them when you film yourself. You Tube has censors.
Those are like hickeys, dangit - you're supposed to wear them with pride. Besides, if you give in and wash those drawers now, they'll just fall apart, and you'll have to go cowboy for the other 3 days of the week.
Sorry I spilled wine on your crotch when you were shafting my face the other night. I forgot to mention that to you. I will send you some clean underwear first thing in the morning.
Just give them to the old lady to take care of. If she asks after it tell her you don't interrogate her about every skid mark.
What is underwear? Is that more of your Eastern liberal media elite c-r-a-p? Are you making fun of me again? I thought you liked my fuchsia colored lipstick. I'm getting mixed signals here...
Are you sure it's lipstick and not blood? I DO remember seeing you and that hobo out by the dumpster the other night.
Just keep wearing them, after we're through with you it will start to look like nice little flowers all over them...
Throw your undies out, and buy a lighter shade and use a sealer next time you gloss your butt.
Why the hell is there lipstick on your underwear? That is ****** up.
No chance.....buy new underwear. It serves you right you lucky dawg.
You obviously *did* have a busy one...





(((Nolte)))
LOL hairspay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting