Friday, December 4, 2009

How do you remove lipstick stains from a dog's coat?

My husband and I have two pure white american bulldogs. They managed to get my makeup bag off the counter rip it open and chew up everything inside. In the process of chewing it all up they got red lipstick everywhere including themselves. It looks like they rolled in it more than once. I'm wondering what I can use on them to get all of the red coloring off of their coats?How do you remove lipstick stains from a dog's coat?
I had a white american bulldog that did that. It was an owner give up and their final straw they were putting him to sleep. They brought him to me and he looked like rainbow bright threw up on him. We used dawn but he was still tinted. It was a teenagers make up so we had all kinds of pretty colors.





FYI : He was a great dog in a crate once we got him in. He was actually the first my daughter drew blood for the Heartworm test without someone else holding the dog.How do you remove lipstick stains from a dog's coat?
Ha ha ha sorry that is funny. I would just wash them in the tub with a small amount of dish soap and than doggy shampoo. My dog jumped in a bunch of oil some where and that is what I did and it got oil off his fur I am sure it will work for lipstick. Good luck.
dawn dishwashing liquid is wonderful for removing things like that. Was even used on the birds after the Vadeze incident
Oh the joy of 2 dogs having fun. I guess it is time to break out the shampoo and give them a bath. I know you can get shampoo that is specific for dogs with white coats and that should help some. Good luck
Makeup remover.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting