Friday, December 4, 2009

What is it that I could use to get out lipstick stains out of clothing?

a CAN of spray and washWhat is it that I could use to get out lipstick stains out of clothing?
HaHa :)What is it that I could use to get out lipstick stains out of clothing?
use a visa to buy the same shurt before ur bf/gf finds out
hairspray. (carry a small container with you, in case it happens when at work,etc.- it also works on ink stains)
My mother discovered this stuff called Greased Lightning (sic). It is not typically for clothes, but it works SO, SO well. I have an 8 year old son and an 8 month old daughter, so I am treating stains regularly. This stuff is incredible. I had a shirt with an old blood stain that I had given up on and was using as a dust rag. I used that to treat a stain in the carpet and sprayed some Greased Lightning on the ';rag'; and both stains came out. I lost a perfectly good shirt for no reason. You can find it in the household cleaner section. I have yet to find a stain that it can't get out. Mildew, rust, blood, grass, make up. I'm telling you it is great. Oh! I just read on the bottle that it removes laundry stains, carpet stains, makeup, ink food, etc...Try it. You will never buy Spray n Wash or Shout again.
SolUMel
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting