Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I get lipstick stains out of my carpet???

((The title pretty much covers what I am trying to do))





Please help!





=]How can I get lipstick stains out of my carpet???
Add a small amount of cold water to the carpet %26amp; a small amount of dish washing detergent. rub in with your finger tips. Use a cold water sponge to remove the soap suds . This will remove the lipstick from you carpetHow can I get lipstick stains out of my carpet???
Try putting a paper towel over it and use a hot iron...I know it takes crayon off walls,it just may work.Good luck.(not even going to ask how it got there lol.
Believe it or not, try baking soda and water. Since lipstick is fat based it makes souap together with baking soda and comes out easily.
CHEM-DRY is the best. Go to www.chemdry.com or your local Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting