Friday, December 4, 2009

How can you remove lipstick stains from your laundry?

Either wash the stain in extra hot or hot water. If it shrinks stretch it out. If it doesn't work get it out with your hands. If it doesn't work if you still have the recite then return it back and get a new one or exchange it. I hope I'm helping you.How can you remove lipstick stains from your laundry?
I use Zout before laundering. It really works. My girlfiend told me that if you rub the spot with a bar of soap that will get lipstick out as well. Lipstick is basically grease.How can you remove lipstick stains from your laundry?
I use toothpaste as a stain remover a lot. It works great. With an old tootbrush brush , apply paste into the stain and let sit for about an hour before washing. Works for me.
by more clothes to replace the ones stained with lipstick
Just use a good quality stain remover or try methylated spirit and then put it in washer on a normal washer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting