Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I get lipstick stains out of the...........?

crotch of my pants? How do I get lipstick stains out of the...........?
cut the crotch out. (and next time be pant-less)How do I get lipstick stains out of the...........?
thanks for best answer. Report Abuse

Don't bother, just place kiss marks all over the pants and start a new fashion trend
That was some lap dance..





Sorry, that's all I got cause I have this image of Mr FtB wearing bright red lipstick.. and I am shaking with laughter so much it's hard to type..


;)
Just chew them...... I do that all the time... I m happily marreid for 10 years
I don't wear lipstick -- you've got some splainin to do!
i swear, i only wore the lipstick that one time!
Wash them
why worry about the stain?
how do i get your pants off my crotch?





there stuck...





but feels nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting